Conditions of Use Photos
ALL IMAGES ARE BAUER-GRIFFIN'S EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY. YOU CAN NO LONGER COPY OR DRAG OFF WATERMARKED IMAGES FOR USE ON A BLOG WITH OUT PAYMENT. BAUER-GRIFFIN IS THE SOLE OWNER OF ALL THE IMAGES ON THIS SITE. BAUER-GRIFFIN IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AS A COLLECTIVE WORK AND/OR COMPILATION, PURSUANT TO U.S. COPYRIGHT LAWS, INTERNATIONAL CONVENTIONS, AND OTHER COPYRIGHT LAWS. USERS MAY NOT MODIFY, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT, PARTICIPATE IN THE TRANSFER OR SALE OF, REPRODUCE, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED ON, DISTRIBUTE, PERFORM, DISPLAY, OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT, ANY OF THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES IN WHOLE OR IN PART. USER SHALL ABIDE BY ALL COPYRIGHT NOTICES, INFORMATION, AND RESTRICTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES
If you are interested in purchasing images for your publication please contact email@example.com. YOU CAN NO LONGER COPY OR DRAG OFF WATERMARKED IMAGES FOR USE ON A BLOG WITH OUT PAYMENT.
What Personal Information About Users Does Bauer-Griffin Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to personalize and improve our service. We collect the following types of information from our users:
A) Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, such as posting comments to our websites, creating a user profile or receiving email alerts.
- Registration: In order for you to use select parts of our websites or take advantage of some of Bauer-Griffin's services, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address and date of birth.
- Email Alerts: In order to receive an email alert every time a new story is posted on one of our websites, you are required to submit your email address.
B) Automatic Information:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Bauer-Griffin may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Bauer-Griffin cookie information, and the page you requested. Bauer-Griffin uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer our websites.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of our websites, so we can make our websites appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our websites. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our websites, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Bauer-Griffin will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
C) E-mail Communications:
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Bauer-Griffin if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out e-mails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
D) Information from Other Sources:
For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Bauer-Griffin cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Will Bauer-Griffin Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to the entities described below:
- Affiliated Business We Do Not Control:
We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is necessary for the affiliate to complete the transaction. We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do and they do not have the right to share or use personal information for any purpose other than for an authorized transaction.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for the above purposes.
- Promotional Offers:
We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Bauer-Griffin, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Bauer-Griffin and Others:
Is Information About Me Secure?
- If you choose to create one, your Bauer-Griffin account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input.
- Only Bauer-Griffin employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our websites and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. To do this, login to your account and click "edit account" to view and edit your profile.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our websites.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does Bauer-Griffin Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Bauer-Griffin account by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features and services.
Does Bauer-Griffin Collect Personal Information from Children?
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
Conditions of Use Photos
All images are Bauer-Griffin's exclusive property. Bauer-Griffin is engaged in negotiations for their distribution and syndication globally, and your publication of the images on your blog/website without permission adversely affects Bauer-Griffinâ€™s position in the negotiations and the value of the images, for which Bauer-Griffin will seek compensation from you and reserves the right to seek legal remedy.
Third Party Websites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Bauer-Griffin websites, please send a detailed message to email@example.com. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.